søndag 5. april 2009

The Edublogger's Student Competition.

"What difference has blogging made to your life at school and home e.g. how has it changed how you learn, the challenges of blogging and how teachers might make the process easier"

Well, I have to admit I was a bit skeptical to start blogging at school. I really couldn't see the leaning benefit and got a bit cranky. So I went in to this whole thing kind of halfhearted and not really enthusiastic. Now on the other hand, I have another opinion. Blogging is good to get variety during the school day. Especially at my school were we only have one subject each day. So during five hours of English, it's good to have different things do to! When it comes to the learning benefit I can actually see it now;) Posting things on our blogs where other people actually can read it, makes you want to do it well and look over your grammar once more. Of course it's hard to always find out what to write, I mean all topics aren't that exiting, but I guess that's just school, with or without blogging! Our teacher is pretty good at commenting on our blogs and that makes it more fun to post new things because we know she actually reads it!

I don't think blogging has made a difference in my life at home. I don't blog about other things than schoolwork, but maybe in the future I will make a personal blog, blogging about things I really care about.

1 kommentar:

Ann S. Michaelsen sa...

Thank you for that comment! Good to know that you think it has been useful!